Define the main features of HydroOffice software package is not easy. It includes 14 independent installable tolls and each of them is focused to specialized area of interest. From the general view you can use HydroOffice for:
- evaluation and analysis of extreme water conditions in drought and flood (TLM)
- production of flow duration curves (FDC)
- calculation of minimum and maximum N-daily values from time-series (AMn)
- baseflow separation using 11 methods (BFI+)
- recession curves analysis (RC)
- separation of runoff components from discharge using the results of recession curve analysis (FlowComp)
- calculation of long-term average groundwater runoff from basins (Kille)
- time series analysis, editing, processing, visualization, evaluation and export (TS Editor)
- data visualization in geochemical diagrams (Piper, Durov and Ternary)
- log plot (1D), geological schemes (2D) and fence diagrams (3D) creating for boreholes and wells data (Well Plotter and Well Plotter 3D)
Overall, HydroOffice includes thousands of functions that can be combined and used for your daily work in the field of hydrogeology, hydrology, meteorology or environmental engineering. For features description of individual tools you can see the detailed description.
A general view of the work with HydroOffice delivers the following video.
Stay informed on the latest news via our newsletter.